Escondido, Calif.—July 15, 2015—Global Test Solutions is launching a new photovoltaic Simulation Interface for the SM3300 Series of Programmable DC Power Supplies, (INT MOD SIM) just in time for the Intersolar North American Exhibition, July 14- 16 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. From inverter designers to solar installers, the INT MOD SIM simulates photovoltaic I-V curves with fast response ideal for testing Maximum Power Point Trackers (MPPT). The Simulation Interface Module is a user- installable plug&play option for SM3300 Series programmable DC power supplies.
The Simulation Interface for SM3300 is useful in typical applications such as:
- Simulation of photovoltaic I-V curves
- Testing dynamic MPPT efficiency according to the EN 50530 standard
- Compensation for the voltage drop in load leads without sense wires
- Custom programmable table for complex I-V curve simulation
- Simulation of foldback current limit.The INT MOD SIM features high accuracy DC power supply control for simulation of photovoltaic, internal resistance, leadless sensing, and foldback current. The included Windows web interface GUI includes a custom programmable table for programming, simulating and monitoring of complex I-V curves.
The module is 25mm x 77 mm 77 mm and weighs 0.07 kg. For more information about this and other interface modules from Delta Elecktronika, please download the brochure: http://www.delta-elektronika.nl/upload/dts_%20sm3300-interfaces.pdf.
Price and availability
The Series SM3300 3.3kW power supplies start at U.S. $3,295 and the INT MOD SIM Simulation Interface Module from Delta Elektronika is priced at U.S. $150. The modules are available for order with delivery from stock, exclusively from Global Test Solutions in the United States.
About Global Test Solutions
Global Test Solutions provides a wide range of high quality test and measurement instruments and programmable power supplies to the electronics industry, specializing in equipment that addresses solutions in electronic design, manufacturing, and service applications.
GTS represents industry leaders in safety testing, cable and harness testing, power supplies, signal generation, and component test and measurement. GTS is located at 1507 East Valley Parkway, Suite 3-412, Escondido, Calif. 92027. For more information, contact us at (760) 751-2049.